Nashville — The backbeat of country
The Nashville VST Sound Instrument Set for Groove Agent brings you the sound and spirit of world-famous Music City, USA, and puts it right into your productions.
Recorded by Grammy-award-winning sound engineer Chad Carlson at the legendary Sound Emporium Studios in Nashville, Tennessee, the drum kit comes with over 8,000 samples and hundreds of grooves that will instantly enhance your productions.
The top-notch recordings with 24 different microphone channels make it universal for all genres: from true organic country that purists long for to pop-flavored country rock. The remarkable room of the studio together with the striking microphone setup and outboard equipment make the sound of the drums stand out in every way.
The 21 Styles that were exclusively recorded for this set are blending rock and country and range from chugging ballads and soulful blue-eyed R&B with country flavor mixed into energetic country rock and radio-friendly contemporary country productions.
Get the authentic sound and groove of contemporary country music as it is produced today with Nashville drums — the backbeat of country.
- Authentic drum kit dedicated to contemporary country music productions
- Recorded by Grammy-award-winning sound engineer Chad Carlson at Sound Emporium Studios, Nashville TN, USA
- 13 kit pieces recorded in over 8,000 samples and over 7 GB in total
- 24-bit recordings with up to 16 velocities and 5 round robins
- 4 ambient channels per instruments including overheads, room close, room far and roof
- Additional trash mic channel for extra character
- 21 Styles for classic, ’90s and contempory country
- Exclusive drum MIDI grooves played by Miles McPherson (Kelly Clarkson, Paramore)
- All Styles variable in complexity and intensity from within Groove Agent’s Style Player
- Each Style includes several intros, fills and endings
These sounds nail what's happening in modern country! Organic but aggressive. This kit beautifully covers a lot of genres.
— Jerry McPherson (Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, The Band Perry)
Absolutely amazing! When I heard the tracks we recorded with Steinberg’s new Nashville Kit my response was, "Who's Playing!" It sounds fantastic. The feel and sound is the real thing.
— Jimmy Mattingly (Dolly Parton,Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks Band)
Choose page content