Dorico update 1.2.10 available
February 19, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.2.10. This minor maintenance update improves the performance and stability of the application, and provides greater flexibility in playback and appearance of percussion kits.
Other improvements in this update include:
- The ability to easily play back any selection of instruments, and to set the mixer’s mute/solo states based on the selection.
- Copy and paste between pitched instruments and unpitched percussion instruments.
- Show “wings” on repeat barlines to help repeats stand out.
- Show dividers between systems on the same page, to make full score layouts easier to read.
- A redesigned menu for choosing notehead sets, and a new Engraving option to choose between square and round double whole note (breve) noteheads.
- The tempo and playing techniques popovers now provide auto-complete suggestions to help you input the desired markings more quickly.
- Reworked drawing for ties and slurs, which now look more elegant than ever.
- New tokens to add the date and time to text frames.
Dorico 1.2.10 also includes dozens of bug fixes. This update is recommended for all Dorico users, and is available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.
March 29, 2018
Give the drummer your feedback! From today until April 8, 2018, we are conducting an online survey...
March 29, 2018
We’ll be at the Musikmesse trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, from April 11–14, and we'd be...
March 27, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Cubasis 2.4, the latest update adding...
March 22, 2018
Today we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest maintenance update for...
March 21, 2018
Today, we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest Nuendo maintenance...
March 14, 2018
Today we release Metro Heights, the next VST Sound Instrument Set for Groove Agent 4 and Groove...
March 12, 2018
We are pleased to announce Steinberg VR, our initiative that introduces cost-effective,...
March 8, 2018
Today we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the next maintenance update for the...